I’ve personally prepared every meal I’ve eaten for the past 10 meals.
- Without using a box or something frozen.
- Without the exhaustion of feeling hassled or overwhelmed about cooking.
- Have cleaned up after myself every time.
- I’ve loved every single thing I’ve eaten.
I can tell you for fact, that I’ve never in my life done any of these things before.
Unless I was on vacation, when someone else made the meals, I’ve never made an effort to be diverse in my eating. I felt like it was wasteful and too much work.
In the past 3 days I’ve prepared joyfully, and of my own volition:
- Banana and nut butter oatmeal
- Apple and nut butter cinnamon oatmeal
- Pumpkin spice bread
- Peaches and cinnamon oatmeal (cast iron baby!)
- Taco salad with guac and salsa
- Shrimp salad with chili olive oil
- Hummus with garlic oil and celery/yellow bell pepper
- Taco meat with air fryer squash coated with rosemary salt, basil oil oil and cheese
- Salmon and salad with garlic olive oil
- Taco meat and steamed veggies and cheese
Leading me to believe everything in my life is a lie. Lol.
Be brave enough to try new things, you never know where they’re going to lead you.